Here some some steps in buying you should consider:
– Make a decision to buy . It can be difficult for some people.
– Hire someone (Me) You need a professional to go up against other professionals like what sports agents do for their clients.
– Make sure you secure financing for purchases. Need to know if you can qualify to buy.
– Go out and find a home with agent. Get looking for a home. Walk through properties.
– Make an offer if you find what you want.
– Due diligence. Seek out a home inspector to review home for any issues. Appraisal etc..
– Close on property. Usually using a title company.
– Make sure you protect your purchase by maintaining property. This is your investment.
Here are some steps in selling you should consider
– Why are you selling? New job; moving out of town. Need bigger or smaller place?
–What are the costs in selling:Commissions,taxes,closing fees?
–Price: What price is right for area. What kind of market are we in? Seller or buyers market?
–Condition of property: What needs to be fixed in order to get full price etc..
–Location of property:Busy or quite area? Close to churches,schools etc..
–Accessibility: What is home close to> Freeways, major roads? Shopping,schools?
– Staging: What does inside need to look like to sell quickly and for full price?